COVID-19 Updates for Patients – Thursday, May 14, 2020
Are you ready to move forward? We are open and treating new and established patients.
The physical therapists at Rehab Professionals of Cleveland are ready to help you, at your pace, in an environment where you feel safe.
You can receive services in our clinics or in your home via telehealth. Telehealth visits can help you begin or continue your therapy if need to avoid venturing out.
- Medicare and most insurers now pay for therapy telehealth visits.
- Simply call our office to start or continue your therapy.
- No physician referral required for in clinic or telehealth visits.
If you want to come into our clinics, you’ll notice changes we’ve made to keep you safe.
- All clinicians wear masks.
- Staff members have their temperature taken at the beginning of the workday.
- All patients wash their hands upon entering and leaving the clinic.
- Non-patients may wait in their cars.
- Treatment surfaces and equipment are disinfected after each use.
- Appointments are spread out to limit the number of persons in the clinic at one time.
Call our office at 440-777-1764 or 440-526-8566 to schedule an appointment or to talk to a staff member. On the Web at: www.rehabpros.net
We’re ready when you are.
Welcome to Rehab Professionals of Cleveland…Providing Physical Therapy for the Cleveland Area Since 1998.
Not All Physical Therapy Clinics are the Same!
When you’re in pain, or can’t do what you need to do, you want a physical therapist that 1. listens to your needs, 2. sees you each and every visit, and 3. uses hands-on techniques to relieve your discomfort.
At Rehab Professionals, you’re not just a number in a big system. Our physical therapists take the time to pinpoint the impairments that cause pain and limit mobility, and establish a customized treatment plan so you can get back to enjoying your life.
Trust us for your injury care! NO facility fees.
"I'm back to work and I feel great! Rehab Professionals
Of Cleveland were amazing with the way that they
helped me overcome my injury. Their expert approach
is second to none!" - Sarah, Cleveland
"After my surgery, I couldn't get out of a chair. I felt
completely helpless and frustrated. After my first
therapy session, I already felt stronger! Now I am
playing tennis again!" - Betty, Lakewood
"When I got injured on the field, I was in terrible pain.
I never thought that I would play football again. It hurt
to stand and I was on crutches. After therapy, I was able
to work through the pain and fully recover!"
- Michael, Cleveland